Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dennis Myrén <de...@oslokb.no> on 2003/11/13 16:11:19 UTC

CMYK Support

Hi.

I am in a desperate need for generating PDF documents with FOP that uses the
CMYK color space.

Has anyone here developed a FOP extension that handles this?

Any other suggestions for a solution is also highly appreciated.

Regards,

Dennis Myrén

Developer

Oslo Kode Bureau

Tel:    (+47) 98 00 11 92

Mail:   <ma...@oslokb.no> dennis@oslokb.no

Web:  <http://www.oslokb.no> www.oslokb.no

RE: CMYK Support

Posted by George Yi <gy...@srds.com>.
If you don’t do SpotColor stuff, it’s very easy to hack into FOP code to
convert RGB to CMYK.

Posted by Gunnar Liljas <gu...@leon.se>.

  Mail:  dennis@oslokb.no

  Web: www.oslokb.no

RE: CMYK Support

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

If you're using JPEG, no extension is necessary. FOP offers native support
for JPEG, including CMYK.

Greetz,

Andreas