Posted to users@maven.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/09 05:48:54 UTC

maven jboss aop failing with access is denied to classes folder

I am using maven2 eclipse project, also jboss maven plugin.I run the install
, the jboss compile fails
[INFO] [jbossaop:compile]
[ERROR] Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\dev\audit\target\classes (Access is denied)
, I checked  the actual folder and i saw its readonly , I  unchecked
read-only and tried to run the maven intall again , and the same the folder
is read-only , is the maven makes the target folder read-only ? or eclipse
makes it read-only , if so  whats the work around  for this ?