Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Zarkon <dd...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/20 15:49:47 UTC

[email] commons email: new method for HtmlEmail

Hi!

I've written a new "embed" method (simply but neccesary) for the HtmlEmail
class.

Where I can submit this method for studying if it can be incuyed in a future
version of commons email?

Many Thanks.

Re: [email] commons email: new method for HtmlEmail

Posted by Piero Ottuzzi <pi...@omnys.it>.
Hi,

create a bug in bugzilla [1] for commons-email and attach your patch to the
bug: this is the easiest and safest way to post a patch.

Bye
Piero

[1]http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla

Alle 15:49, giovedì 20 aprile 2006, Zarkon ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I've written a new "embed" method (simply but neccesary) for the HtmlEmail
> class.
>
> Where I can submit this method for studying if it can be incuyed in a
> future version of commons email?
>
> Many Thanks.

GPG KeyID: 84AE988E
Fingerprint: F0A0 CA2A 8D8F CC12 3F5E  C04C D8D5 9DC3 84AE 988E
gpg --keyserver x-hkp://search.keyserver.net:11371 --recv-key 84AE988E