Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mirage1987 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 18:28:19 UTC

Does solr directly call underlying lucene functions

Hi,
    I had made some changes to the lucene code .
So i have changes to the index writer,query parser and added some new
classes.
Would this effect the working of solr in any way. Would i have to make any
changes apart from replacing the lucene jar in the war file.
I want solr to just use my lucene.jar without any other addons.(i mean
analyzers,tokenizers defined in schema.xml)

Thanx.