Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2001/08/21 13:25:46 UTC

Announce list?

Hello,

has it been discussed whether Cocoon should get an announce list? The
traffic on the dev and user list is high, so at times I have to
unsubscribe (e.g. when on vacation). On the other hand, after I return,
I'd hate to miss announcements about new versions and such.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung