Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net> on 2014/08/08 00:40:05 UTC

What is the behaviour of VPC Reset?

Hi Alena, Sheng Yang,

Could you please shed some light on the behaviour of VPC Reset
functionality?

When I went through the code, VPC Reset shuts down the VR and restarts it.
Does it also clean all ACL, NAT etc associated to all the tiers in the VPC
and then reconfigure the current value?

Is there any document that I can read to get an idea about the behaviour?

Thanks,
Suresh Ramamurthy

Re: What is the behaviour of VPC Reset?

Posted by Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Hi Alena,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will look into the code
and ping you if I need any further information.

regards,
Suresh

From: Suresh Ramamurthy <su...@nuagenetworks.net>>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 5:17 PM