Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Patrice Le Vexier <pl...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/06/02 13:24:46 UTC

Open source C# client

Dear ActiveMQ developers,

To satisfy the request of some of our customers, we have decided to open the
sources of AMQ4NET, our pure C# client for ActiveMQ version 3.x.

AMQ4NET is now an open source project released under the BSD License.

Do not hesitate to download it at: HYPERLINK
"http://www.mercure-tech.com/"www.mercure-tech.com

On the next few weeks, we should be able to release AMQ4NET for the version
4.x.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to post your messages on the
forums on our website.

Sincerely yours,

Patrice Le Vexier

HYPERLINK "http://www.mercure-tech.com/"www.mercure-tech.com