Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2003/08/04 20:42:33 UTC

Tapestry 3.0 - Ready?

We're on 2.3 looking to move up to 3.0. We wouldn't initially need any 3.0
functionality (other than being able to avoid a .page file for "static"
pages).

Is it ready for prime-time? Does everything that works in 2.3 work in 3.0b2?
Has the 2.3 code changed much to have to worry about something breaking?

Thanks,
Joel
http://www.smartprice.com/

RE: Tapestry 3.0 - Ready?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Yes, I have fixed the bug, it was all about SAX parser and tiny chunks.  The fix is in CVS right now
and will show up in beta-3.  No plans have been made to do a beta-3 yet.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

RE: Tapestry 3.0 - Ready?