Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by we...@gmail.com on 2014/10/15 21:08:34 UTC

translate

can anyone translate for me out there?  I believe  subscriber is trying to tell me my files have been breached but I don’t speak what I believe is Duthc

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: translate

Posted by we...@gmail.com.
Maurice, thank you so much.  It was a false alarm.  I had a legal/medical document called “Norton”  about a conflict - imagine that.  I thought it was bouncing around in cyberspace.

You are an absolute peach to come to my aid and I can’t thank you enough.

karen

Sent from Windows Mail

Hmmm.  You didn't include any text to translate.
There are lots of free translations schemes: Google, Windows 8.1, and
others.

Maurice Howe

can anyone translate for me out there?  I believe  subscriber is trying to
tell me my files have been breached but I don't speak what I believe is
Duthc

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: translate

Posted by we...@gmail.com.
I have figured it out and I really appreciate your help

RE: translate