Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2021/03/05 22:31:07 UTC

[MENTORS] Podling reports due now! (was March 3rd)

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice this month, but I've started a new job and there was a death in my family.

As always the reports can be added here. [1]

Wed March 3rd Podling reports due by end of day
Sun March 7th Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun March 7th Summary due by end of day
Tue March 9th Mentor signoff due by end of day
Wed March 10th Report submitted to Board |
Wed March 17th Board meeting

Podlings that are expected to report include:
- AGE
- brpc
- Crail
- Doris
- Hivemall
- Hop
- Livy
- Marvin-AI
- Nemo
- NLPCraft
- PageSpeed
- Pony Mail
- Spot
- StreamPipes
- Toree
- Wayang
- Weex

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/March2021

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due now! (was March 3rd)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Most projects should have been aware they needed to report and I can see work on reports already. We do have some time before we need to submit it to the board, so a couple of extra days is fine.

However I do need to write up the full report and some of that is based on what the other reports contain so please don’t leave it until the last day that the full report needs to be submitted.

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due now! (was March 3rd)

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

> On Mar 5, 2021, at 2:31 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the late notice this month, but I've started a new job and there was a death in my family.

Congratulations and sorry for your loss.

> As always the reports can be added here. [1]

May I suggest some new dates given that these deadlines are now past due and it is now the weekend.

> Wed March 3rd Podling reports due by end of day

Monday, March 8th

> Sun March 7th Shepherd reviews due by end of day
> Sun March 7th Summary due by end of day

Tuesday March 9th

> Tue March 9th Mentor signoff due by end of day

Wednesday March 10th

> Wed March 10th Report submitted to Board

Friday March 12th