Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Steven Dalton <St...@mswl.com.au> on 2007/05/30 08:27:47 UTC

JMS Controls HowTo?

Hi All,

I'm busy trying to implement JMS functionality (send/receive messages),
which I can do using javax.jms.* classes and ActiveMQ, but cannot
workout how to use the JMSControls to do that same.

Do I create implementations of the JMSControl classes like standard
controls and then implement the sending and receiving with javax.jms
classes or are they the same as JDBCControls?

The documentation speaks of sending and receiving but only shows code
for sending.

Could some one please point me at an example or explain how I go about
it.

Thank you

Steven Dalton

Re: JMS Controls HowTo?

Posted by Chad Schoettger <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

I'm not an expert on the JMS control but can provide you with an
example from the Beehive JMS control test suite.

The JMS control is an extensible control so at a high level its use
would be similar to the JDBC control.

I've attached a JMS control and the its Cactus test case to provide an
example of typical usage.

 - Chad