Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 11:13:43 UTC

Is a 5.4.3 release due?

Hi I am having to deal with (lots of) stale log files, hopefully a
result of "AMQ-2736 KahaDB doesn't clean up old files".

Could someone provide guidance on whether a stable release is imminent
of 5.4.3 or is everything focused on 5.5.0 (which may be far away)?

Having to shutdown and restart services every couple of weeks to free
us broker space is not much fun :-(

Thanks,

James

Re: Is a 5.4.3 release due?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
the focus is 5.5, and we should be done in early april.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com