Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Pardeep Kumar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/24 03:19:11 UTC

Query on renderers in log4j2

Hi
      I have upgraded log4j1.x to log4j2.x. In log4j2 currenty there is no
renderer support. Can you please tell what is the alternative in log4j2 or
is there any timeline to add renderers in log4j2 ? Can you please give some
information on this?

Thanks and regards,
Pardeep Kumar

Re: Query on renderers in log4j2

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Pardeep,

You sent an email to the same mailing list yesterday. It was replied to. You are not currently
subscribed to the mailing list so your emails are having to be moderated. This indicates that
are also probably not reading the replies on the mailing list.

Please subscribe or read the emails at https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@logging.apache.org.

Ralph