Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org> on 2006/09/18 19:44:04 UTC

OJB and DDLUtils vs GUMP

I think something in the GUMP-descriptor for OJB needs to be changed,
so that OJB references the correct version of DdlUtils during the
GUMP-builds.

Check out:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/db-ojb/db-ojb/gump_work/build_db-ojb_db-ojb.txt

Where the following two compilation error shows (abbreviated by me):

1:
org/apache/ojb/broker/util/dbhandling/DdlUtilslDatabaseHandling.java:353:
cannot find method
alterTables(org.apache.ddlutils.model.Database,boolean,boolean,boolean)

  location: interface org.apache.ddlutils.Platform
  getPlatform().alterTables(_schema,true,true,true);

2:
org/apache/ojb/broker/util/dbhandling/DdlUtilslDatabaseHandling.java:418:
cannot find method
getAlterTablesSql(org.apache.ddlutils.model.Database,boolean,boolean,boolean)

  location: interface org.apache.ddlutils.Platform
  writer.write(getPlatform().getAlterTablesSql(_schema,true,true,true));

Regards,
  Martin

Re: OJB and DDLUtils vs GUMP

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 9/18/06, Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org> wrote:

> I think something in the GUMP-descriptor for OJB needs to be changed,
> so that OJB references the correct version of DdlUtils during the
> GUMP-builds.

I'll have a look at this in the next days.

cheers,
Tom