Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by siddharth srivastava <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/27 13:22:39 UTC

Improvisation in Derby Wiki

Hi

This is with reference to my earlier post:
http://old.nabble.com/Few-suggestions-regarding-Derby-Tutorials-and-Wiki-td31099856.html

As lot of new comers are visiting and want to get into derby development, I
thought I should pace up the process of modifying the wiki as per the
suggested changes.

In addition to the suggestions listed in the above post, I would request the
new as well as existing developers (who have gone through the wiki recently
:) ), to pour in there ideas and suggestions on this thread of any
additional changes they would like to see (specifically in the sections
mentioned in the above thread).

Suggestions are welcome !

Thanks
--