Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adrien DAO-LENA <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/15 14:40:56 UTC

moxy cxf

Hi,
Is it possible to use Moxy as the jaxb impl of CXF? On the moxy website, I
read that I need to put a jaxb.properties file, I paste it but it does not
seem to be read by CXF.
Did someone manage to do that?

Thank you
Adrien.

Re: moxy cxf

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, March 16, 2012 04:09:57 PM Adrien DAO-LENA wrote:
> It seems there is a lot of methods to override, createContext load the
> class jaxbcontextfactory of com.sun in plain text and also the schema
> compiler is load in plain text it seems.
> I'll work on that, thanks for your reply.

Some of that is required to get the JAX-WS TCK tests to pass.   Others are
just for optional features and enhancements.    Both of them are likely
irrelevant for a Moxy based thing.  Thus, any patches to help make these
parts "more generic" would be more than welcome.

Dan

Daniel Kulp

Re: moxy cxf

Posted by Adrien DAO-LENA <ad...@gmail.com>.