Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/26 07:01:27 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Distributions and Commercial Support" by OtisGospodnetic

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Distributions and Commercial Support" page has been changed by OtisGospodnetic.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support?action=diff&rev1=20&rev2=21

  ## page was renamed from Distribution
  = Hadoop Distributions and Commercial Support =
-
  The following companies provide distributions, commercial support, or tools/utilities related to Hadoop.

  '''''This listing is provided as a reference only. No endorsements are given or implied.'''''
@@ -32, +31 @@

      * High performance bare metal cloud with [[http://www.softlayer.com|Softlayer]] ([[mailto:info@cloudera.com|contact]])

   * [[http://www.cloudspace.com/|Cloudspace]]
-   * Cloudspace is a web technology consulting company, since 1996. Cloudspace uses Hadoop to scale client and internal projects on Amazon's EC2 and bare metal architectures.
+   * Cloudspace is a web technology consulting company, since 1996. Cloudspace uses Hadoop to scale client and internal projects on Amazon's EC2 and bare metal architectures.

   * [[http://www.datameer.com|Datameer]]
    * Datameer Analytics Solution (DAS) is the first Hadoop-based solution for big data analytics that includes data source integration, storage, an analytics engine and visualization.
@@ -65, +64 @@

   * [[http://www.pervasivedatarush.com|Pervasive Software]]
    * We provide[[http://www.pervasivedatarush.com|Pervasive DataRush]], a parallel dataflow framework which improves performance of Hadoop and MapReduce jobs by exploiting fine-grained parallelism on multicore servers.  [[mailto:info@pervasivedatarush.com|(contact)]]
-
+  * [[http://www.sematext.com/|Sematext International]]
+   * Provides consulting services around Hadoop and HBase, along with large-scale search using Lucene, Solr, and Elastic Search.
+   * Runs the popular [[http://search-hadoop.com/|search-hadoop.com]] search service.

   * [[http://thinkbiganalytics.com|Think Big Analytics]] - Flexible Data Solution Services
    * Think Big Analytics offers expert consulting services specializing in Hadoop, MapReduce and related data processing architectures.
-   * We offer 1 week Brainstorm Workshops and 6 week Deployment Iterations delivered collaboratively with our customers.