Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/12/06 07:44:01 UTC

please check svn client config (Was: svn commit: r354332 ...skins/scales/ ...

Hi Ferdinand, would you please see if there is something
wrong with the configuration of your svn client.

I presume that it must be missing "eol-style native"
for the extensions below and that is why your commit
had Windows line-endings.

Doing a 'diff' said that every line had changed, e.g.
diff pelt/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl scales/xslt/html/
Wheras in fact it is an exact copy, but with bad line-endings.

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

-David