Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/02/16 00:19:35 UTC

Bloodhound Wiki and Issue Tracker is Live again

Hello,

Just a quick note to say that the Bloodhound Project's Live wiki and issue
tracker is available again.
It has been migrated to version 0.8 and so we now have the option of
creating new products for different areas of the project.

The url has been changed at the request of Apache INFRA but you should be
able to access it here:

https://live.bloodhound.apache.org/bloodhound

The user registration has been initially disabled but if you have had a
previous login that should work and if you have forgotten your password
then it can be reset via the link on the login page.

You can also request registration by posting on dev@bloodhound.apache.org
and we will manually register you.

If you see any problems then please post on dev@bloodhound.apache.org and
we will work to resolve them.

Cheers

John Chambers

Re: Bloodhound Wiki and Issue Tracker is Live again

Posted by Gary <ga...@physics.org>.
That is fantastic, John. Great work.

I'm going to have a go at making some firm proposals for how I would
like to move us to rebase upon django. I think at the moment I am going
to look to going with a bit of a redesign from scratch. Hopefully we can
make use of migrations from the current model.
Cheers,
  Gary