Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mite <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 02:38:51 UTC

Directory listing error

I have created a project few hours ago with the quickstart archetype. I was
able to start it and it was running OK. I created some model classes and
annotated them with hibernate to connect them to my database. Now I try to
run the application (http://localhost:8081/)and all I get is a directory
listing.
When I click some of the files it says:

HTTP ERROR: 403

URI /Index.tml may not be accessed remotely.

I am using Jetty and Eclipse.

I know it is a small chance, but does anyone has an idea what is the
problem?

Thank you

Re: Directory listing error

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
> URI /Index.tml may not be accessed remotely.

try http://localhost:8081/index, without the .tml

Tapestry by default will look for a /Start page (configurable with [1]),
it seems like you have one called index and hence tapestry can't map /
to anything and shows you a directory listing.

If that still doesn't work, something will probably go wrong on startup
like DH suggested.

Cheers,
Joost

[1]:
public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
            final MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {
        configuration.add("tapestry.start-page-name", "index");//or any
other page name you prefer, defaults to Start
    }

Re: Directory listing error

Posted by DH <ni...@gmail.com>.