Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by LCamel <lc...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 04:08:26 UTC

Re: custom plugin

Hi,

I'm following the instructions in
http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html
to write a very minimal plugin. My plugin class can be successfully loaded
by

    <bean id="myPlugin" class="org.myorg.MyPlugin"/>

However, if I tell the broker to load it as a plugin

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data"
destroyApplicationContextOnStop="true" plugins="#myPlugin">

, then ActiveMQ will refuse to start. The data/activemq.log has only one
line:

2012-04-18 09:59:11,999 | INFO  | Refreshing
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@4178460d: startup date [Wed
Apr 18 09:59:11 CST 2012]; root of context hierarchy |
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1 | main

, and the java process quits.

I have my minimal plugin attached in the mail. I'm running ActiveMQ 5.5.0 on
Mac OS X 10.7.3.

Thank you.

Luoh Ren-Shan

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4566496/foo.tgz foo.tgz

Re: custom plugin

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
btw: the ordering constraint in the xml schema will be gone in 5.6

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: custom plugin