Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 08:50:53 UTC

Fwd: Re: Struts 2.5.15

> First of all - Happy New Year :)
>
> Before we start working on Struts 2.6 I would like to release one more
> 2.5.x version, there is few post 2.5.14 version issues that were
> addressed in 2.5.15. If you have anything else that should be fixed in
> this release, do not hesitate to mail :)
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW/versions/12342297
>

> Regards
> --
> Ɓukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Hi,

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2018 with hope that you will have many
blessings in the year to come :)

Today we think we are good to go for Struts 2.5.15 but please read above
quotation and we are waiting for a few days for any other outstanding
issue. Thanks in advance for any report!

Sincerely Yours,
Yasser.