Posted to announce@apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2021/03/13 09:24:34 UTC

ASF is accepted as mentoring organisation for GSoC 2021

Hello All,

I am pleased to announce ASF is accepted as mentoring organisation for GSoC 2021

Please ensure
 * mentors of your PMC are subscribed to mentors@community.a.o (to get
all recent announcements, ask question)
 * your GSoC ideas are recorded in JIRA (more details are here [1])
 * you are ready to get Student proposals (March 30, 2021 - April 13, 2021)

[1] https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Re: ASF is accepted as mentoring organisation for GSoC 2021

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
My bad
Will send an announcement email ASAP :)

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It seems that the original mail has the wrong email address. We could send
mails to mentors-subscribe@community.apache.org to subscribe to `mentor
mailing list`.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2021年3月13日周六 下午6:50写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

--
来自 琚致远

Fwd: ASF is accepted as mentoring organisation for GSoC 2021