Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2005/02/17 02:13:04 UTC

Lawyers deciding :) Was: [VOTE] on Reply-To on legal-discuss

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>> http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> Obligatory response: http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml
>
> Personally, I prefer Reply-To:, but since the only real concern being raised
> relates to the lawyers, not the techies, let the lawyers decide.

+1 to Noel's viewpoint.

I don't care on reply-to or not reply-to, I quickly adapt, just a pain we
have to go through this on every mail list.

For the lawyers wondering at the sudden spam, if you've not seen this
phenomona before, it's perfectly natural and dies down after a bit :)

Hen