Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 17:36:35 UTC

marking things as non-printing

Is there some CSS style (pre-defined or something I can add) so I can mark
links, etc., on my wiki pages that *won't* show up when I print the page?

Something like:

%%nonprinting
Click [here|google.com] to search for stuff
%%

--
Bobman

Re: marking things as non-printing

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
Bob, you can do this customizing the jspwiki_print.css file. This is
applied after the normal style when printing.

Inside that you can define

.nonprinting {display:none;}

Or, if you have many specific customisation , you can like i did, rename
standard jspwiki_print.css to jspwiki_base_print.css
and then use a jspwiki_print.css whose content are:

@import "jspwiki_base_print.css";
/* add your  specific stuff here*/
.nonprinting {display:none;}

In that case you may also wish to define .nonprinting in a special way
in the standard jspwiki.css style to mark somehow the fact
that this will not print, e.g.

.nonprinting{color:gray;}

Luca