Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Choi, Brian" <bc...@firstam.com> on 2006/08/14 18:47:57 UTC

Support for oracle cursors as resultsets

Is this possible? It seems possible in Java version.

Basically what I am trying to do is returning custom structure (oracle
rowtype for example)

Or list of custom structure from stored procedure.

Brian

Re: Support for oracle cursors as resultsets

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
This is another thing we're planning on releasing in the Java version for
2.2.0.  It wasn't terribly difficult to implement, and again, I could point
you to the SVN log to see how we did it.

How does the oracle driver return cursors?  As a column with a value of type
datareader?

Cheers,
Clinton