Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Sozonoff <se...@globalbeach.com> on 2002/10/26 09:40:13 UTC

Latest commits

Hi Peter,

Does your last batch of commits bring the cvs HEAD upto and beyond the
corrections made by your files and patches posted to the list on the 19th of
October?

i.e. If I build a fresh checkout from cvs and test it, it should be the
multo improved version..

Thanks, Serge

RE: Latest commits

Posted by "Peter M. Goldstein" <pe...@yahoo.com>.
Noel and Serge,

> From what I can see from the commits, which I picked up through cvs
update
> last night, they are pretty much what I expected.  And it appears that
> Peter
> did the SchedulerWatchdogFactory.  It isn't yet enabled in the code,
but I
> can look at that.

Yep.

> One minor nit: Peter left in the modified text for the SMTPServer,
which
> had
> been used to tell which set of changes was in whatever SAR I was
testing.

Nit corrected, along with a few other issues.

--Peter

RE: Latest commits

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Serge,

>From what I can see from the commits, which I picked up through cvs update
last night, they are pretty much what I expected.  And it appears that Peter
did the SchedulerWatchdogFactory.  It isn't yet enabled in the code, but I
can look at that.

One minor nit: Peter left in the modified text for the SMTPServer, which had
been used to tell which set of changes was in whatever SAR I was testing.

	--- Noel