Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Santosh Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 22:41:00 UTC

Contributing to Cloudstack in FrontEnd side

Hello,

I'm Santosh Kumar, Software Developer at HackerEarth and FOSS activist. At
HackerEarth, I'm a FullStack Developer working on Django-related
applications and also FrontEnd of the Marketing pages.

I had a short stint with Apache CloudStack while working on the
BigDataCloud Conference held in Bangalore last year. I had created the
website for this conference.
I would like to involve myself in the project and  contribute to the
front-end development side of CloudStack. Please guide me in how can I
contribute to this project.

*Regards,Santosh Kumar*

Re: Contributing to Cloudstack in FrontEnd side

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 3, 2015, at 4:41 PM, Santosh Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Santosh Kumar, Software Developer at HackerEarth and FOSS activist. At
> HackerEarth, I'm a FullStack Developer working on Django-related
> applications and also FrontEnd of the Marketing pages.
>
> I had a short stint with Apache CloudStack while working on the
> BigDataCloud Conference held in Bangalore last year. I had created the
> website for this conference.
> I would like to involve myself in the project and  contribute to the
> front-end development side of CloudStack. Please guide me in how can I
> contribute to this project.

Hi Santhosh, welcome to the list and thanks for your work on the bigdatacloud conference, it was great.

The best is to check out the code:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack

You can get things started rather quickly with:

https://github.com/imduffy15/devcloud4

You might also be able to help with re-designing our website:

http://cloudstack.apache.org

The source is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack/site/
you won't be able to change it but you could submit patches.

-sebastien