Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/30 20:46:27 UTC

Re: Call for Participation: Technical Talks -- ApacheCon North America 2010

FYI. Forwarding the ApacheCon CFP from announce@apachecon.com

--kevan

AW: Call for Participation: Technical Talks -- ApacheCon North America 2010

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hmm what about you? ;)

I can share my slides I did/do for a few talks on european conferences (ejug, JSFdays, geecon), but traveling to NA and back is a bit too tight for my schedule...

LieGrue,
strub

> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Kevan Miller <
> ymailto="mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com"
> href="mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com">kevan.miller@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> FYI. Forwarding the ApacheCon CFP from
> ymailto="mailto:announce@apachecon.com"
> href="mailto:announce@apachecon.com">announce@apachecon.com

Any CDI

--
Eric Covener

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Gurkan,

Yes we have had a lot of success integrating OWB in our application Server.
We have injection of EE resources in CDI beans and injection of CDI beans
into EE resources working successfully.
We have implemented our own Scanner to scan bean classes based on the
application classpath. We have  JSR299 interception and decoration working
with older EJB style interceptors.

In some cases, we overlay/replace the open source files with our version
because the open source version does not have enough logging or does thing
differently. We have also run into other challenges and hurdles with
classloading which I will articulate properly in a separate email. We intend
to open JIRA issues to fix all the issues discovered.

Eventually once the integrarion is complete, we intend to contribute towards
to a user guide explaining OpenWebBeans integration with other application
servers and containers.

--Thanks,
Rohit Kelapure

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.