Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 17:19:41 UTC

Re: solrJ bug related to solrJ 4.10 for having both incremental partial update and child document on the same solr document!

Did anybody test that?
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Hi A.Nazemian,
Thanks for your findings. I think I was able to reproduce what you
reported. Please have a look at the tests for SOLR-6596 and add your
comments there. :-)
Regards,
Ishan