Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Matteo Redaelli <ma...@libero.it> on 2008/02/05 12:46:30 UTC

servicemix & bam

Hi

is the module servicemix-bam still maintained?
How to implement a BAM with servicemix? using camel?

Thanks in advance

Re: servicemix & bam

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 14/02/2008, Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2008 at 4:46 AM, Matteo Redaelli
>  <ma...@libero.it> wrote:
>  >
>  >  Hi
>  >
>  >  is the module servicemix-bam still maintained?
>  >  How to implement a BAM with servicemix? using camel?
>

> The servicemix-bam component was contributed via issue SM-534 but was
>  never committed to the code base:
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-534
>
>  So it was never part of ServiceMix. I hazard a guess this is because
>  nobody had the time to pick through it to understand it enough as
>  there was no diff provided to make adding it to the code base easy.

You could try using the BAM module in Camel which can work on any
Camel endpoints - including any NMR endpoints

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/bam.html

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: servicemix & bam

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
<ma...@libero.it> wrote:

>  Hi
>
>  is the module servicemix-bam still maintained?
>  How to implement a BAM with servicemix? using camel?

The servicemix-bam component was contributed via issue SM-534 but was
never committed to the code base:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-534

So it was never part of ServiceMix. I hazard a guess this is because
nobody had the time to pick through it to understand it enough as
there was no diff provided to make adding it to the code base easy.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/