Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Richard Henwood <Ri...@arm.com> on 2016/08/08 14:16:26 UTC

AArch64 CI loop

Hi Infrastructure,

I would like to pursue the same task as MrAsanjar [1]. I.e. Providing the support to include a non-x86 architecture into the Apache Hadoop CI infrastructure. In my case, I'd like to facilitate AArch64 automatic and continuous build/test - and would like to know how best I can contribute to this goal.

With best regards,
Richard

1.      http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hdfs-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCADhf5wGLLtSSPxB+TWv_RYBuMs3gOea9fSURFZcoZ-qitegcCQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

--