Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 14:15:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove webconsole obr integration

Hi,

I was wondering whether we actually need to ship the webconsole obr
plugin as part of our starter distribution - is this actually used by
anybody?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove webconsole obr integration

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
+1 on removing this!

Thanks Karl

antonio

On 5/7/19, 6:14 PM, "Robert Munteanu" <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

    On Tue, 2019-05-07 at 16:15 +0200, Karl Pauls wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering whether we actually need to ship the webconsole obr
    > plugin as part of our starter distribution - is this actually used by
    > anybody?

    We don't keep the Sling OBR up to date, so I doubt anyone is still
    using this functionality.

    If you decide to drop this, please create a Jira and label it according
    to [1] so we don't forget to mention it in the release notes.

    Thanks,

    Robert

    [1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Releasing+a+new+version+of+the+Sling+Starter#ReleasinganewversionoftheSlingStarter-Createanewandnoteworthypage

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove webconsole obr integration

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.