Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2017/12/04 15:48:01 UTC

Apache BookKeeper Release 4.6.0, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for the version
4.6.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed
to dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "release-4.6.0" [4]

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this
release:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify md5, shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify md5, shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things you think
it is important to a release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Jia Zhai

[1] *https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/759
<https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/759>*
[2] *https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.6.0-rc0/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.6.0-rc0/>*
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1021/
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/tree/release-4.6.0

Re: Apache BookKeeper Release 4.6.0, release candidate #0

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
please ignore this mail.
re-send an email, which change the name to "[VOTE] Apache BookKeeper
Release 4.6.0, release candidate #0" with same content.