Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by chege <ch...@programmer.net> on 2019/01/03 16:35:57 UTC

How can I Help?

Hi,

I am Chege. I'd like to help with Tomee. I am Java EE/Spring Developer
based in Kenya. I would like to start small and learn my way up.

Thanks.

Re: How can I Help?

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Chege!

The entry point for contributing can be found here:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/

We currently have two JIRA Epics targeted for new contributors, feel free
to request the assignment of one Ticket or create a new one if you think it
needs it.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

--