Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/11 12:08:14 UTC

Re: Release Plan

Sorry, we've been remiss at not answering this earlier (sometimes the
rest of life gets in the way of open source development - funny that!)

Yes, we should have a 2.4.D1 build out later this week.  There are more
than enough nifty improvements/bugfixes to warrant a developer release,
especially Don's EXSLT extensions, bugfixes, and a new builds
documentation page (checking in today).  We also have a few new
developers who will be helping out with the release.

In theory we should have a few more items actually wrapped up by the
end of the month or possibly early July for a 2.4 release, but don't
hold me to that one yet.

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very serious tone, 'it means exactly what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com