Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/04 19:18:56 UTC

Ping sample files are failing

Hi All,

Ping sample files (sync and async) seem to be failing (in the svn samples
directory). I think the reason is following code of ClientPropertyValidator
class.

private static boolean getInOut(Call call) {
OperationDesc oper = call.getOperation();
if (oper != null) {
if (oper.getMep() == OperationType.ONE_WAY) {
return false;
}
} else {
QName returnQName = (QName) call.getReturnType();
if (returnQName == null) {
return false;
}
}
return true;
}

I think this should be corrected as follows.

private static boolean getInOut(Call call) {
OperationDesc oper = call.getOperation();
if (oper != null) {
if (oper.getMep() == OperationType.ONE_WAY) {
return false;
}
}

QName returnQName = (QName) call.getReturnType();
if (returnQName == null) {
return false;
}

return true;