Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Peter Crossley <pe...@widemile.com> on 2009/07/07 17:51:50 UTC

SFTP Server

I am looking in to your project and wanted to find out if anyone has looked at implementing a SFTP server as part of the sshd-core project?  I been looking through the spec and it should be do able.  I didn't want to start something that might be in the works already.

-Pete

Re: SFTP Server

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We don't have support for either SFTP of FTP over SSH.
SFTP should be part of SSHD, but FTP over SSH should be part of FtpServer imho.
Anyway, SSHD only supports SCP right now, so if you want to take a
look at adding support for SFTP, that would be awesome !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet