Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de> on 2004/08/11 13:25:51 UTC

Re: BindingStore Class Loading Error in JBoss App Server (Slide 2.1.M 1)

Hmmm,

I have only come across such errors when I compiled something to one
class/interface and on run time the implementation is different.
However, the signatures seem to be equal. Have you checked you have only
one jar that contains BindingStore in JBoss' class path? Anyway, I am
not even sure this would cause problem...

Oliver