Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabian Sommer <fa...@web.de> on 2002/09/10 16:12:27 UTC

DropDown-Selects

Hello folks!

I got a problem that´s perhaps noch struts-specific:

If I create a struts-html-select within a form with a size of 1, I
expect to get a dropdown-list. Self-html describes this as the
standard-behaviour. But when I have a look at my jsp I find a normal
select-field with the size 1 and when I use the scroll-elements to its
right, I just can scroll through my options, showing only one while I
was hoping that there appears a dropdown-list when I click on the
scroll-elements?
Is this normal behaviour?
And if so, how to create dropdown-lists within struts-forms?
Thanks, Fabian Sommer

RE: DropDown-Selects

Posted by Fabian Sommer <fa...@web.de>.
Sorry, please ignore my message from a minute ago:
Found another mistyped attribute in my select-definition that caused my
browsers not to render correctly my jsp...
(when entered in html:select 'multiple="false"' the html-code-result
displays 'multiple="multiple"' - is this the expected behaviour?)