Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dasun Nirmitha <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 05:29:32 UTC

Help on 'Error while writing to checkpoint file' Issue

Hello Guys
I'm currently testing a Java Kafka producer application coded to retrieve a
db value from a local mysql db and produce to a single topic. Locally I've
got a Zookeeper server and a Kafka single broker running.
My issue is I need to produce this from the Kafka producer each second, and
that works for around 2 hours until broker throws an 'Error while writing
to checkpoint file' and shuts down. Producing with a 1 minute interval
works with no issues but unfortunately I need the produce interval to be 1
second.
I have attached screenshots of the Errors thrown from the Broker and my
application.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards
Dasun

Re: Help on 'Error while writing to checkpoint file' Issue

Posted by Dasun Nirmitha <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dhruvil
Ok sure, I opened a Jira and attached a rar containing the error
screenshots.
Would you please look into it :

Posted by Dhruvil Shah <dh...@confluent.io>.