Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wesley <we...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/09/25 03:52:51 UTC

AppModule in Spring 2+Tapestry 5 integration

hi all,

i intergrated spring 2.06 and Tapestry 5 for my project lately. while i'm
still considered a newbie on both framework, i use T5 as mostly on UI
purposes and spring for stored procedure and jdbc access to db. While I'm
searching for more tutorials on tapestry 5 wiki how-to, there are some
tutorial that uses Tapestry's AppModule which is default Ioc configuration
for Tapestry 5 framework alone. What about the settings of it regarding my
environment? it's spring 2 integrates tapestry 5. so i don't have the
default "AppModule" generated by T5 by default. Do i really need it?

Thanks and regards,
Wesley

Re: AppModule in Spring 2+Tapestry 5 integration

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:52:51 -0300, wesley <we...@yahoo.co.uk>
escreveu:

> it's spring 2 integrates tapestry 5. so i don't have the
> default "AppModule" generated by T5 by default. Do i really need it?

Tapestry 5, the web framework, is built on and configured by Tapestry-IoC.
So, if you need to change any default Tapestry configuration, you'll need
AppModule. Otherwise, the answer is no.

Thiago