Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/02 20:14:21 UTC

[VOTE - CANCELLED] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.0

Rerolling with Roberto's corrected NOTICE file. I'm including Thiago's
commit as well. I'll post a new VOTE.

Jon

Re: [VOTE - CANCELLED] Release Apache TomEE 7.1.0

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, I appreciate the reply, many thanks. I'll get this staged.

Jon

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I would add that 7.1.0 is not intended to replace 7.0.6, or 8.0.0. I would
expect those to be released in fairly short order, and to use OWB 2.0.7 and
include this Java 11 patch, and have undergone some testing with Java 11.
This release is focused more around getting an initial release with
MicroProfile support. There's a lot of different version numbers in there,
so apologies if there is some confusion.

Jon

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 10:35 PM Jonathan Gallimore <

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jon,