Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by ke...@apache.org on 2003/04/21 03:43:03 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/filters - New directory

kelvint     2003/04/20 18:43:03

  jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/filters - New directory

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/filters - New directory

Posted by Kelvin Tan <ke...@relevanz.com>.
Ack. I hadn't updated my lucene-sandbox CVS in awhile and missed the
contributions/miscellaneous folder. My bad.

If anyone's upset about it, feel free to move it, but please update the
contributions.xml file accordingly. Sorry again.