Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com> on 2008/02/05 18:51:35 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInvocation

Hello

I'm running ServiceMix from the linux binary download
(apache-servicemix-3.2.1.tar.gz). One of my SUs use the servicemix-eip
component. When I run a test against it I get the following in ServiceMix
log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInvocation
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.support.BeanInfo.introspect(BeanInfo.java:130)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.support.BeanInfo.introspect(BeanInfo.java:95)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.support.BeanInfo.introspect(BeanInfo.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.BeanEndpoint.getBeanInfo(BeanEndpoint.java:184)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.BeanEndpoint.onProviderExchange(BeanEndpoint.java:248)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.bean.BeanEndpoint.process(BeanEndpoint.java:211)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:170)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

What is missing is the aopalliance-1.0.jar. I copied that jar to the
apache-servicemix-3.2.1/lib directory, restarted ServiceMix, ran my test
client and everything worked.

I figured I may have screwed something up so I downloaded it again today and
sure enough it looks like that jar is missing from the linux binary
distribution. I downloaded the windows version (apache-servicemix-3.2.1.zip)
and it appears to be missing from there too.

I may still be missing something but it looks like an issue. I guess I'm
uncertain on protocol for entering issues in Jira.

Thanks
Tom

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInvocation

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.
Okay, Chris, done:  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1216

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.