Posted to announce@apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/02/10 00:09:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.2-unstable released

           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer releases,
and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next stable releases.

This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few functionality
and API additions. In particular, there's a whole new config system for
specifying which IPs and ports to bind (and how). The artifacts are
available for download.

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on this download page.

Cheers,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.2-unstable released

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 2/9/12 4:09 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2-unstable Released
>
> The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
> pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2.
>
> This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
> encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer releases,
> and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next stable
> releases.
>
> This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few
> functionality and API additions. In particular, there's a whole new config
> system for specifying which IPs and ports to bind (and how). The artifacts
> are available for download.
>
>     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

Of course, that URL has changed, and is now

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads

-- Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.2-unstable released

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.