Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@apache.org> on 2018/05/14 15:13:53 UTC

Plans for next 3.1.x/3.2.y release?

Hi,
is there any plan regarding next 3.1.x/3.2.y releases? I'd like to see some
the issues fixed in them available in a release ;-)
Current status on jira:
* 3.2.5 https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CXF/versions/12342985
* 3.1.16 https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CXF/versions/12342902

Cheers
Alessio

Re: Plans for next 3.1.x/3.2.y release?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
There are 2 open issues with JAX-B-2.3.0 afair.
They are about broken equals handling for external bindings:

JAXB-687
https://github.com/javaee/jaxb-v2/issues/687
Should have been fixed, but actually isn't. Or only got applied to a specific old branch (2.1.x)

JAXB-1124
https://github.com/javaee/jaxb-v2/issues/1124
I was asked to create a clone to target 2.2 and 2.3 lines.

JAX-B 2.2.5 seems ok-ish. But I'm still waiting for a 2.2.11 or 2.3.1.

My colleague Alex Falb and I already shipped a patch. But that seems to have been lost in the JIRA to github migration :/

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
An important blocker issue has come up in Santuario that we've not yet
agreed a fix upon. As soon as we can agree a fix then I'll call a
vote...will update when I have more information.

Colm.

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> FYI two votes have been started on Santuario releases.

Good to hear this, thanks Colm.
Regards.

> On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Colm,
>> what's the status around Santuario / WSS4J?
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On 2018/05/14 15:43:03, Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Would 2+ weeks time work? I have a few issues to finish off in Santuario,
>>> and then I need to release that and then WSS4J (before we release CXF
>>> 3.2.x).
>>>
>>> Colm.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò