Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Joey McAllister <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/15 23:15:05 UTC

Geode Community > Events List

Hi all,

Are there any upcoming Geode-related events that would be a good fit for
the Community <http://geode.incubator.apache.org/community/> > Events
section of the website? If so, I'd be happy to add them. (The three
currently listed took place in January, February, and March of this year.)

It looks like the template is:
- Event Name
- Event City, Country
- Event Date
- If applicable, 1-2 Geode-related presentation titles and links to more
info.

Cheers,
Joey

Re: Geode Community > Events List