Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ravi.4indra" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 02:53:15 UTC

Camel-JmsComponent ThreadContext issues

Hi,

we set the ThreadContext value for every request coming in and we use that
value in logging.
when the message is picked up from the queue (which is done by
QueueReplyManager which runs in a different thread) the thread context value
in that thread(QueueReplyManager  thread) is remaining same for all the
requests which is the value from first request that system received. Not
sure why this is happening for Camel-jms component.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Camel-JmsComponent ThreadContext issues

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Sounds like you are using
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/InheritableThreadLocal.html

Use the regular instead.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM, ravi.4indra <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we set the ThreadContext value for every request coming in and we use that
> value in logging.
> when the message is picked up from the queue (which is done by
> QueueReplyManager which runs in a different thread) the thread context value
> in that thread(QueueReplyManager  thread) is remaining same for all the
> requests which is the value from first request that system received. Not
> sure why this is happening for Camel-jms component.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Ravi

Claus Ibsen