Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/13 12:44:13 UTC

[VOTE] Move WSS4J back into WS-FX project

Dear PMC folks,

As per our last conversation with RSA Security...They told us that we don't have to get a license
from them if we don't implement SAML Profile. Currently the WSS4J does not implement this profile.
So we should be all set to move the project back to Apache.

Here's my VOTE:
Davanum Srinivas       [+1]

This is a lazy vote as well. let's wrap it up quickly. New PMC members, please cast your first
ballots :)

Thanks,
dims

=====

Re: [VOTE] Move WSS4J back into WS-FX project

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
A non-binding +1 from someone who is not in the PMC, but who has a
selfish interest :>

Cheers,
	Berin

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
+1

alek

Posted by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com>.
+1.

Nirmal.

Re: [VOTE] Move WSS4J back into WS-FX project

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
+1.  I haven't yet scrutinized the charter (planned) nor the WSS4J code
(not likely anytime soon) but a WS-Security implementation is a welcome
piece of the puzzle.

Also, hi everyone!

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
+1

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Dear PMC folks,
>
> As per our last conversation with RSA Security...They told us that we don't have to get a license
> from them if we don't implement SAML Profile. Currently the WSS4J does not implement this profile.
> So we should be all set to move the project back to Apache.
>
> Here's my VOTE:
> Davanum Srinivas       [+1]
>
> This is a lazy vote as well. let's wrap it up quickly. New PMC members, please cast your first
> ballots :)

+1.

Re: [VOTE] Move WSS4J back into WS-FX project

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
+1

--Julie

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
+1  !!!

Steve

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
> Dear PMC folks,
>
> As per our last conversation with RSA Security...They told us
> that we don't have to get a license from them if we don't
> implement SAML Profile. Currently the WSS4J does not
> implement this profile.
> So we should be all set to move the project back to Apache.
>
> Here's my VOTE:
> Davanum Srinivas       [+1]
>
> This is a lazy vote as well. let's wrap it up quickly. New
> PMC members, please cast your first ballots :)

I'm glad to hear that. Here's my very first +1 in PMC. :-)

Thanks,

Ias